Monday, January 26, 2009

Sewing Days




Elissa told me recently "Mom, I'm so glad you taught me to sew". Now I have 2 more budding seamstresses. Taylor and Tessa have been sewing by hand for quite some time and when I'm not in the middle of a project I let them sew on the machine with me. Recently I got out quilt squares that I've been working on for almost 4 years and finished the blocks. It was time to let the twins have a go at the machine all by themselves! They LOVED it and both came away with fingers intact. It's a little hard to see the blocks on my floral bedspread, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

snebrown said...

I love it. I need them to come to my house and finish my UFO's

Mom to Anyone said...

Beautiful! (Yours is a bit bigger than my project;-)

Unknown said...

hehe tessa's face trying to thread the needle