Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Bakers



Taylor and Tessa would cook/bake every day if I would let them. A few days ago, after much plotting, they made their Dad breakfast in bed. Mom didn't cooperate because she couldn't sleep past 5 a.m.. They made completely by themselves, eggs, peppermint tea and green onion soup! Mike said 7:30 was a bit early for onion soup. Then they made me an omlet (I turned it over), peppermint tea and green onion and cucumber soup! I have to say I've never had cucumber soup, but it wasn't too bad. Elissa got Taylor a cupcake set for Christmas and invited them over to bake. They came home at the end of the day with many many cupcakes. The next day they had a tea party with some of the cupcakes and the rest are going to a New Years Eve party tonight. I just hope they love to cook ~this~ much when they are older!

2 comments:

Haley said...

That's so sweet that they love to cook; but I do agree onion soup at 7 is a little early ;)

baker44 said...

Wow, what awesome cupcakes,girls. Looks like a fun tea party.
Val