Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Jacee, Lane and I hit the trail at the late hour of 8:20 this morning. We went to the Sunrise mall and got the goods then headed up the hill. 8 hours later we were home and tired, but had found loads of bargains! And we are a little closer to finishing Christmas shopping! Parking lots were crazy full but once inside crowds didn't seem so bad and people were very polite - until they got behind the wheel....... Kohl's seemed to be the place for the "best" deals. My daughter in law stood in line for 2 1/2 hours waiting to check out. The early bird deals were over at 1 and at 3 people were still holding their place in line! And NOT wanting to move. These are serious shoppers! All in all it was a good day. I don't often get to spend an entire day with my two remaining teens at home. :-)

2 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Brave woman! All I can say is you gained even more respect from me today. Anyone who is willing to brave Black Friday at the mall deserves a quiet kudo moment.

The Harris Family said...

Hey Kendy,

Let us know how the surgery went today, we are praying for you guys.

M-