Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bob and Larry


Veggie Tales have been a part of our family since they first came out in 1993. We have VHS tapes, DVD's, cassettes, CD's, posters and stuffed toys! There are a couple of episodes the twinners have found to be a bit scary, "Where is God when I'm scared" (oddly enough) and "Moe's Big Exit". They always tell me they can watch "Where is God when I'm scared", but there are always problems that night. However today they were both excited to go see Bob and Larry in person! It was a little disappointing since neither Bob nor Larry said anything and big sister Jacee pointed out when we got home "they have arms and hands!" but it was still FUN. 10 more days till Christmas!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Hey, I'm excited to discover that you guys have a blog!!! Where did you guys see Bob and Larry; if only I had known, I love Bob and Larry!

Jason Harris said...

Leave it to Jacee... She is so observant! I don't think I would have caught that.

I hope all is well with your husband. Take good care of him. We husbands like to be doted over. :-)

JH